Comfortable life: visit to the exhibition "ConsumExpo 2013"
Last week, the employees of the Moscow Representative Office of Delivery World have visited one of the largest expo-show in the field of consumer goods (FMCG) – the exhibition "ConsumExpo 2013". The event was held under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation and the Government of Moscow and attended by more than 260 companies from 10 countries, including Belgium, India, Italy, Japan, China, South Korea, Czech Republic and France. Consumer goods are leading in our total freight traffic, so the events like "ConsumExpo" which collect on the same site different companies of this sphere, has always attracted our attention.
This year, the exhibition has been divided into four thematic parts called salons: Homestyle (Home), Gifts and Souvenirs, " Household appliances " and " Business Development. The first three salons were for importing companies of different kinds of products - from textiles and furnishings to electronics and appliances. Our delegates had meetings and talks with a number of these companies, offering a key service of Delivery World - air freight forwarding. All the meetings were held in a constructive way. Potential customers have shown great interest in our solutions, including express delivery services and delivery of product samples. In the nearest future it is planned to sign contracts for the shipments from South Korea, Italy and Canada.
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow