Comfortable life: visit to the exhibition "ConsumExpo 2013"
Last week, the employees of the Moscow Representative Office of Delivery World have visited one of the largest expo-show in the field of consumer goods (FMCG) – the exhibition "ConsumExpo 2013". The event was held under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation and the Government of Moscow and attended by more than 260 companies from 10 countries, including Belgium, India, Italy, Japan, China, South Korea, Czech Republic and France. Consumer goods are leading in our total freight traffic, so the events like "ConsumExpo" which collect on the same site different companies of this sphere, has always attracted our attention.
This year, the exhibition has been divided into four thematic parts called salons: Homestyle (Home), Gifts and Souvenirs, " Household appliances " and " Business Development. The first three salons were for importing companies of different kinds of products - from textiles and furnishings to electronics and appliances. Our delegates had meetings and talks with a number of these companies, offering a key service of Delivery World - air freight forwarding. All the meetings were held in a constructive way. Potential customers have shown great interest in our solutions, including express delivery services and delivery of product samples. In the nearest future it is planned to sign contracts for the shipments from South Korea, Italy and Canada.
- 17.09.2020 Ages Proved Quality: Tobacco from San Francisco to Moscow
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia