The Best for the People. Attending Consumexpo 2014. Fall.
2 to 4 September Expocenter hosted the 30th International Exhibition of Consumer Goods Consumexpo 2014. Fall. The leading producers and suppliers of the industry had a chance to show the latest novelties of the household goods, cookware, souvenirs, gifts, interior decor, and etc., and to discuss existing problems of this market segment.
This year in addition to earlier existing sections like “Homestyle” (household goods), “Gifts and Souvenirs”, “Consumer Electronics”, and “Business Development. Ready solutions”, the exhibition for the first time included the new section – Jewelry and Accessories. Over 100 companies from 9 countries – Belorussia Germany, India Spain, Italy China, Poland, Portugal, and Russia took part in the show that was attended by more than 3,500 people.
Delivery World’s representatives attended the show as well. Our experts had a chance to get familiar with large variety of goods displayed on the exhibition, including the special exposition – "Novelties and Innovations" that included new goods and innovative technologies. Delivery World professionals held several productive meetings with potential customers – companies supplying imported consumer goods to the Russian market. In the nearest future we plan entering into several contracts for international airfreight of high value china dishes from China, crystal goods, and house textiles from Italy, consumer electronics from Germany and decor items from India.
Back to news list
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
- 13.03.2018 Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate
- 17.01.2018 The Gadgets of the Gadgets: Delivery World on CES 2018
- 15.12.2017 Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017