New horizons of the Celestial Empire: visiting China International Logistics Expo-2013
Back to news list
The representatives of Delivery World visited the 6th China International Logistics Expo (CILE), which took place in Beijing, May, 9 – 11, 2013. The Expo has been held only since 2007, but it has already been respected as the largest event not only of PRC, but of the entire South-Eastern Asia. In this year, according to the information of the organizers, there were more than 1000 exhibitors, and the grandiose exposition in CIEC had an area of 20000 m2.
Air freight forwarding of different kinds of goods from China to Russia and CIS is one of the key specialization of our company. And as the freight traffic from China has been regularly growing and demanding to widen horizons of the business and finding new solutions to provide fast and high-quality service of delivery to our customers, we had been deeply interested in CILE-2013 visiting. It was quite productive business-trip for our specialists: they studied new facilities of the Chinese logistics industry in the field air freight forwarding and established partnership relations with some new companies, which has been located in fast-growing industrial regions of the Celestial Empire.
You may learn more about our services of air freight forwarding from China to Russia and CIS here.
- 29.06.2019 Able to Change Everything: Delivering Shoes from Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai to Moscow
- 18.06.2019 Power Level: Delivering Pumping Equipment from Budapest to Moscow
- 06.06.2019 Say “Cheese”: Dental Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 30.05.2019 In Vino Veritas: Deliverying Equipment for Wine Plant from Milano to Moscow
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow