Cold, air and heat: visiting “CHILLVENTA Russia 2013”
From 5 to 7 February, the delegation of the Russian office of Delivery World visited the 3rd international exhibition refrigerating equipment , air conditioning systems, air conditioning and heat pumps “CHILLVENTA Russia 2013". This year, 126 exhibitors presented in the halls of one of the pavilions of "Crocus Expo" their equipment and solutions. The event was supported by European and Russian organizations, in particular, the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, the Russian Energy Agency, NAEVI and others.
For our company, which provides services of air freight forwarding of various equipment, including industrial equipment, «CHILLVENTA-2103» became a good opportunity to meet new customers and partners. According to our experience, there have been precedents when customers who preferred slow and "cheap" ways of transportation (railway, auto or sea-container), have required the urgently delivery of spare parts or equipment, and then they turned to Delivery World. For these companies, we have become a reliable partner in express air freight. Now, our solution for express delivery of refrigeration equipment and air conditioning systems, as well as spare parts and accessories for them, also has been demanded. After the event, we had signed several contracts for the transportation of production samples, air conditioners (an urgent order of one of the Moscow organizations) and components for industrial vent system.
You can learn more about our solution for the delivery of industrial goods here. Previously, we have informed you about air freight forwarding of HVAC equipment on request of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 18.06.2019 Power Level: Delivering Pumping Equipment from Budapest to Moscow