"Chemicals"-free: Attending Chemspec Europe 2014 Exhibition in Budapest
Representatives of Delivery World attended Chemspec Europe 2014 Exhibition which was held from 18 to 19 June in the sunny and magnificent Hungarian capital, Budapest. The location was chosen for a reason, due to stable dynamic growth of the chemical industry in the country. Chemspec Europe is the largest event of the industry in Europe, and this time it gathered over 400 participants from 24 states, and over 5,000 visitors from 60 countries. The exhibition displayed ingredients and raw materials, pharmaceutics, medical goods, paints, agricultural chemicals, and much more. In addition to end products, the show was the first to exhibit new technologies and innovative solutions for chemical industry.
The manufacturers, suppliers, and wholesale buyers of chemical items received an outstanding opportunity to meet in person, and to hold fruitful business talks within the framework of this perfectly organized event. Delivery World's professionals held successful talks with chemicals suppliers to Russia and CIS. Our international airfreight offer was of interest to the large Russian distributors, as we are present on the logistics market for over 10 years providing high quality and reliable transportation for our customers' cargoes.
Already on Chemspec Europe 2014 Delivery World received requests for international airfreight of medical and pharmaceutical items, and vaccines from Budapest to Moscow. Some of these goods (sample chemical reagents) are considered hazardous cargo. International airfreight of this type of cargos requires strict compliance of set transportation conditions, including strict weather conditions, and time limits of airfreight. Delivery World guarantees to its customers unconditional compliance to all terms of delivery and the shortest delivery time limits, and our extensive experience is the actual confirmation of the same.
Back to news list
- 15.12.2017 Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
- 06.11.2017 Don't Get Sick! Delivering Medical Equipment and Instruments from France and Shanghai
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017
- 08.06.2017 Agricultural Navigation: GPS Navigators for Agricultural Machines from Chicago to Moscow
- 11.11.2016 When Every Minute Counts: Urgent Delivery of Medical Equipment for Child Surgery from Frankfurt to Moscow