Delivery World took part in Charity Cargo Ball-2012 in Dubai
The 3rd edition of The Cargo Charity ball was held on Dec 6th at the Golf park of Hayat Regency hotel, Dubai, UAE. The event had gathered minimum 300 professionals from the freight forwarding fraternity. 20% of any sold ticket was given to Charity - to raise funds for Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs.
Among the participating companies were such as Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co. LLC (FAMCO), Cargolux , Egypt Air Cargo, Emirates Sky Cargo, Fly Dubai, Qatar Airways, Skylink Aviation Fze, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Virgin Atlantic Cargo, Wilhelmsen Ship Services etc.
Cargo Charity Ball is an evening like no other, an occasion to mix business with a social gathering, at the same time contributes to a worthy cause. Obviously, that was the enjoyable evening combining the nice green lush environment, relaxing atmosphere and network with the business community.
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 21.03.2018 British Airways Cargoes Delayed
- 16.02.2018 British Airways Faces Cargo Collapse