Delivery World took part in Charity Cargo Ball-2012 in Dubai
The 3rd edition of The Cargo Charity ball was held on Dec 6th at the Golf park of Hayat Regency hotel, Dubai, UAE. The event had gathered minimum 300 professionals from the freight forwarding fraternity. 20% of any sold ticket was given to Charity - to raise funds for Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs.
Among the participating companies were such as Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co. LLC (FAMCO), Cargolux , Egypt Air Cargo, Emirates Sky Cargo, Fly Dubai, Qatar Airways, Skylink Aviation Fze, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Virgin Atlantic Cargo, Wilhelmsen Ship Services etc.
Cargo Charity Ball is an evening like no other, an occasion to mix business with a social gathering, at the same time contributes to a worthy cause. Obviously, that was the enjoyable evening combining the nice green lush environment, relaxing atmosphere and network with the business community.
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 18.02.2019 Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
- 14.12.2018 Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto