Ceylon Tea for Catholic Christmas
In the middle of December our company delivered the highest quality tea from Sri Lanka to Latvia.
Sri Lanka is the third manufacturer and one of the biggest suppliers of tea on the global market after China and India. The tea was first brought to the island from those countries. The variety of high quality tea types increases every year.
The time from middle of November to middle of December is considered "hot" period for logistic companies. During Christmas and New Year season our company performs plenty of airfreight deliveries from all over the world. Delivery deadlines are very limited and very often the deadlines are yesterday. Even with such strict conditions our experts successfully manage each assignment and provide the custom-tailored service.
The ordering company is our regular customer, so its employees had no doubts that Deliver World's team will perform the delivery according to all set requirements and strictly on time.
Green and black Ceylon tea was delivered to the customer directly from Ceylon tea gardens in one day.
The urgency of the order was due to approaching Catholic Christmas. The delivered tea will be arranged as gifts and sent to the partners.
Thanks to Delivery World's experts the Christmas will be filled with the taste of the quality Ceylon tea!Back to news list
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow