The Era of Semiconductors: DW’s delegation visited the exhibition CEATEC-2013
At the beginning of October DW’s delegation has visited the international exhibition and forum CEATEC-2013, which was held in the capital of Japan – Tokyo City. It is the largest event in the field of electronics and computer equipment in the world after the American CES. This year the exhibition took place in Tokyo Big Sight congress-center, which is known as a place of the Olympic Games – 2020.
Within 5 days, from the 1st to 5th of October our representatives studied the exposition of CEATEC. Took part in conference and conducted talks with the top managers of the largest Japanese and global companies of High-Tech & Consumer Electronics market. Several agreements were signed after the negotiations, and now there are planning first shipments for new customers.
Delivery World is enlisted as a trusted forwarder by many IT, High Tech and Consumer Electronics companies. Our solutions for the air freight forwarding of consumer electronics and computer equipment. You can learn about it more here.
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda
- 20.07.2021 Sputnik V by Airfreight to Antigua and Barbuda
- 06.07.2021 Print Out: Printers from Hong Kong to Moscow by Airfreight
- 05.04.2021 French Charm: French Perfume from Paris to Moscow by Airfreight