Precious Threads: Cashmere Shawls from Nepal to Moscow
Cashmere is not alike any other material. It is unique gift of nature. It is often called “soft gold of Asia”, “precious thread” or “woolen diamond”. Softer than soft and warmer than warm it is always fashionable, sophisticated and reasonably expressive.
Cashmere is down (underwool) of mountain goat that lives in regions of China, India, Mongolia, Pakistan. It got its name from the region on the border of China and Pakistan called Cashmere. By right, this material is considered the rarest and the softest of all types of natural wool and down.
Light shawl, sweater, hat or jacket, any cashmere product will keep you warm even in the coldest days.
In the beginning of August Delivery World shipped lot of cashmere shawls from Nepal to Moscow. Our regular customer is finalizing customs proceedings, and soon the delivered shawls will be available for sale in the outlets of the Russian capital.Back to news list
- 28.08.2021 Healing Ray: Medical Lasers from France
- 20.08.2021 Shanghai Airport Lockdown due to COVID-19
- 28.07.2021 Event to Remember: Peace and Culture Earth Rally Japan 2019
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda
- 20.07.2021 Sputnik V by Airfreight to Antigua and Barbuda