In the Center of Logistics Solutions: Delivery World on the Cargo Show MENA 2016
8-9 March Dubai Trade Center hosted one of the most prestigious events in logistics and cargo industry – Cargo Show MENA 2016. The event is of the utmost importance not only in the UAE, where the logistics market is estimated to be equal to US Dollars 25 billion, and keeps expanding, but across the whole MENA region and the world in general.
Cargo Show MENA was first lunched in 2015 and is aimed to supply chain, logistics and freight forwarding experts to get familiar with the latest innovations for cargo moving, warehousing and handling. It provides exclusive ground for the industry professionals to meet each other and to share the experience.
The show is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs and is hosted by H.E. Dr. Abdulla Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Public Works and Chairman of the Federal Transport Authority - Land and Maritime.
Hundreds of suppliers exhibited from around the globe displayed their latest goods on the relatively new event that has been attended by over two thousand visitors just in two days. The Cargo Show MENA covers four main logistics processes:
- Cold Chain is dedicated to the challenges faced in handling perishable goods, pharmaceuticals, and FMCG products in the hot climate in the region.
- Air Cargo focuses on experience in airfreight traffic that keeps increasing in the Middle East.
- Warehousing and Facilities Management concentrates on demand for technical innovations in handling, technical equipment, packaging utilized at warehousing facilities.
- Break Bulk is aimed to break bulk and project cargo industry.
There was no chance Delivery World could miss event of this kind. Representatives of our company attended the Cargo Show MENA 2016. On the show Delivery World's experts took part in the vivid discussions for airfreight, cold chain management, warehousing and facilities, sharing their unique experience and gaining knowledge shared by others. They have also met our existing partners, held several successful talks with the industry leaders, and entered into several new agency agreements.
Back to news list
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 21.03.2018 British Airways Cargoes Delayed
- 16.02.2018 British Airways Faces Cargo Collapse
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights