Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
According to information received by our company, Borispol Airport (Kiev, Ukraine) is facing significant congestion of cargos. The reasons for it remain unknown, official information is not available as well. It is expected that the airport management has been or is going to be dismissed in few days. Starting next week only the goods addressed to Ukraine as the final destination will be accepted for carriage, and all shipments transiting via Ukraine will be absolutely banned regardless origin and final destination points.
Back to news list
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg