Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
According to information received by our company, Borispol Airport (Kiev, Ukraine) is facing significant congestion of cargos. The reasons for it remain unknown, official information is not available as well. It is expected that the airport management has been or is going to be dismissed in few days. Starting next week only the goods addressed to Ukraine as the final destination will be accepted for carriage, and all shipments transiting via Ukraine will be absolutely banned regardless origin and final destination points.
Back to news list
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights
- 20.02.2020 Sichuan Airlines Cargo - 2020 summer schedule
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration