Delivery World attended Cargo Ball 2013
28 November Delivery World's representatives attended Cargo Ball 2013. Cargo Ball is an annual event held on the Middle East and which is gathering representatives of logistic companies for the fourth year. This large scale event is held in Dubai – finance and trade center of the United Arab Emirates, the head office of Delivery World is located there as well.
Still new event Cargo Ball managed to gain solid reputation. It is sponsored by the largest companies engaged in transportation and logistics. More than 90 logistic companies sent their representatives to Cargo Ball.
The event with the lively and rich program completed with charity lottery. The organizers, sponsors and participants transferred part of their income for the needs of the social project support children with disabilities Al Noor Training Center for Children.
Cargo Ball is perfect opportunity for informal communication. Delivery World's representatives met the largest logistics operators. Discussions touched upon current state of the market and possible ways of future cooperation. The visit to the Cargo Ball assured Delivery World in the interest of the leading market players and of the largest manufacturers in interest of cooperation with it for arranging cargo transportation to Russia and CIS states.Back to news list
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 15.02.2021 Carpets on Flight: Carpets from Dhakka and Dubai to Moscow
- 16.01.2021 Tones of Health: Food Supplements from US, Japan and Korea
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow