Delivery World attended Cargo Ball 2013
28 November Delivery World's representatives attended Cargo Ball 2013. Cargo Ball is an annual event held on the Middle East and which is gathering representatives of logistic companies for the fourth year. This large scale event is held in Dubai – finance and trade center of the United Arab Emirates, the head office of Delivery World is located there as well.
Still new event Cargo Ball managed to gain solid reputation. It is sponsored by the largest companies engaged in transportation and logistics. More than 90 logistic companies sent their representatives to Cargo Ball.
The event with the lively and rich program completed with charity lottery. The organizers, sponsors and participants transferred part of their income for the needs of the social project support children with disabilities Al Noor Training Center for Children.
Cargo Ball is perfect opportunity for informal communication. Delivery World's representatives met the largest logistics operators. Discussions touched upon current state of the market and possible ways of future cooperation. The visit to the Cargo Ball assured Delivery World in the interest of the leading market players and of the largest manufacturers in interest of cooperation with it for arranging cargo transportation to Russia and CIS states.Back to news list
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1