Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport