Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 20.12.2019 AirBridge flights cancellation
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo