Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 01.10.2018 530 Flights Cancelled in Japan