Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights