Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA
- 02.03.2018 New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia
- 03.03.2016 Lithium-Ion Batteries Banned as Cargo on Passenger Flights