Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
According to RBC 115 flights got delayed due to truck drivers' strike, work of 12 airports has been suspended as well (reports El Globo newspaper).
Shortage of aviation fuel that appeared due to truck drivers strike lead to disruption in work of the airports. The drivers used their vehicles to block traffic on several important routes leading to the largest cities of the country (San Paolo, Rio Dr Janeiro, and their agglomeration) on the 21 of May to object growth of fuel prices.
Back to news list
- 08.04.2020 Restrictions or additional opportunities? Charter flights in the fight against coronavirus
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights
- 10.02.2020 Available flights from China to Russia.
- 03.02.2020 AirBridge will resume regular flights to China only in spring