The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
Belgian chocolate by right is considered the best chocolate in the world. Chocolate appeared in Belgium after it became popular in other European states in the middle of the 18th century.
At that time, hot drink with spices was considered nearly remedy in the country. Chocolate was mostly used by the warriors as it was believed to give them strength before campaign. At first chocolate was made by the pharmacists, as it was used to cure several diseases.
In the end of the 19th century, the first confessionary opened in Europe. Its owner constantly worked on perfection of the chocolate’s properties. His son succeeded addiction to chocolate, and in 1912 he created first chocolate with praline stuffing, that gained love all over the world at once.
Despite many tastes, types, kinds of stuffing, taste additives, and technical progress, most of the Belgian chocolate is handmade till today based on the centuries old recipes, and using only natural cacao and cacao butter. That is why Belgian chocolate has exceptional taste and aroma, and exclusive packaging makes it the best and the most wanted chocolate in the world.
In the mid of October Delivery World shipped lot of the Belgium chocolate from Brussels to Moscow. Transportation of this kind of cargos requires strict compliance with temperature requirements on each stage of the carriage, as even minor temperature fluctuations may lead to loss of the cargo. The chocolate is already in Moscow, and shortly it will bring happiness to the chocolate lovers of the Russian capital.Back to news list
- 06.01.2020 The best Moscow’s clinics trust air freight Delivery World LLC
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow