Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
Reduction of staff by Belorussian Belavia Airlines had negative influence on transit cargo processing in Minsk airport. Reduction of staff engaged in international cargo processing in Belorussian capital's airport has lead to increase of transit for 4-5 days, respectfully increasing cargo delivery timelines for the same time.
Airline's management did not comment on the issue resolution.Back to news list
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 13.03.2019 Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport