Due to the conflict between aviation authorities of Russia and Tajikistan the flight connection was interrupted
On the same day three departures from Moscow to Tajikistan were canceled - Ural Airlines Moscow - Kulyab,Atlant-Soyuz Moscow- Dushanbe and Tajik Air Moscow - Khudjant. Also "due to technical problems" two Ural Airlines from Ekaterinburg to Khudjant and to Dushanbe were delayed. The flights of Tajik airlines to Russia were cancelled as well. As informed by the Russian Ministry of Transportation the conflict will be settled by April 10.
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays
- 28.08.2021 Healing Ray: Medical Lasers from France