Due to the conflict between aviation authorities of Russia and Tajikistan the flight connection was interrupted
On the same day three departures from Moscow to Tajikistan were canceled - Ural Airlines Moscow - Kulyab,Atlant-Soyuz Moscow- Dushanbe and Tajik Air Moscow - Khudjant. Also "due to technical problems" two Ural Airlines from Ekaterinburg to Khudjant and to Dushanbe were delayed. The flights of Tajik airlines to Russia were cancelled as well. As informed by the Russian Ministry of Transportation the conflict will be settled by April 10.
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 11.10.2020 Gold of Madagascar: Chocolate from Madagascar to Moscow
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow
- 17.09.2020 Ages Proved Quality: Tobacco from San Francisco to Moscow
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow