Due to the conflict between aviation authorities of Russia and Tajikistan the flight connection was interrupted
On the same day three departures from Moscow to Tajikistan were canceled - Ural Airlines Moscow - Kulyab,Atlant-Soyuz Moscow- Dushanbe and Tajik Air Moscow - Khudjant. Also "due to technical problems" two Ural Airlines from Ekaterinburg to Khudjant and to Dushanbe were delayed. The flights of Tajik airlines to Russia were cancelled as well. As informed by the Russian Ministry of Transportation the conflict will be settled by April 10.
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow
- 13.10.2018 Asian Perfection: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Korea
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 01.10.2018 530 Flights Cancelled in Japan