Due to the conflict between aviation authorities of Russia and Tajikistan the flight connection was interrupted
On the same day three departures from Moscow to Tajikistan were canceled - Ural Airlines Moscow - Kulyab,Atlant-Soyuz Moscow- Dushanbe and Tajik Air Moscow - Khudjant. Also "due to technical problems" two Ural Airlines from Ekaterinburg to Khudjant and to Dushanbe were delayed. The flights of Tajik airlines to Russia were cancelled as well. As informed by the Russian Ministry of Transportation the conflict will be settled by April 10.
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov