Due to the conflict between aviation authorities of Russia and Tajikistan the flight connection was interrupted
On the same day three departures from Moscow to Tajikistan were canceled - Ural Airlines Moscow - Kulyab,Atlant-Soyuz Moscow- Dushanbe and Tajik Air Moscow - Khudjant. Also "due to technical problems" two Ural Airlines from Ekaterinburg to Khudjant and to Dushanbe were delayed. The flights of Tajik airlines to Russia were cancelled as well. As informed by the Russian Ministry of Transportation the conflict will be settled by April 10.
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
- 23.05.2018 Beauty Rays: Delivering Laser Cosmetology Equipment from Dallas to St. Petersburg