Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
Yesterday the largest exhibition of auto spare parts, components, and equipment for technical service of automobiles Automechanika 2018 Moscow closed its doors. Over 1,300 companies from 40 countries took part in the exhibition with the total space of 46,500 sq. meters held from 27 to 30 August in the Expocenter, that was attended by nearly 26,000 visitors from 66 countries from around the Globe.
In addition to impressing display the framework of the show included several forums and conferences with participation of the leading industry experts. It is not the first time for the Network Procurement Center that represents the new format of networking between manufacturers, suppliers, and buyers of the spareparts.
Delivery World was among many guests of the fair. While the organizers prepare official report on another success of their event, our company gets ready to sign new contracts with the manufacturers and the suppliers of the auto spare parts for airfreight to Russia and the CIS.Back to news list
- 29.06.2019 Able to Change Everything: Delivering Shoes from Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai to Moscow
- 18.06.2019 Power Level: Delivering Pumping Equipment from Budapest to Moscow
- 06.06.2019 Say “Cheese”: Dental Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 30.05.2019 In Vino Veritas: Deliverying Equipment for Wine Plant from Milano to Moscow