The worldwide pit-stop: air freight forwarding of auto spare parts from Japan to Russia
Within the April, 2013, Delivery World has transported several shipments of auto spare parts from Osaka to Moscow. The customer was the largest distributor of the original Japanese auto spare parts on Russian market. Our tasks were to provide express delivery from Japan to Russia of body parts like bonnets, fenders, bumpers etc., and elements of running gear. All shipments were delivered just on time and fully safe.
Delivery of auto spare parts from Japan to Russia by air is the most preferable way in comparison with the other ways of transportation. The speed of delivery is very important for Russian auto market especially in high season – a period of spring and summer. That’s why our customer uses our services of air freight forwarding regularly. Upon request of the customer Delivery World also supplies the express delivery of auto spare parts from those regions where the manufactures of the leading Japanese auto groups are located, so we deliver goods from China, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and other countries.
Delivery World has been providing the services of air freight forwarding of auto spare parts and consumables to Russia and CIS within 10 years. We have informed you earlier about delivery of auto spare parts from New Zealand.Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow