The worldwide pit-stop: air freight forwarding of auto spare parts from Japan to Russia
Within the April, 2013, Delivery World has transported several shipments of auto spare parts from Osaka to Moscow. The customer was the largest distributor of the original Japanese auto spare parts on Russian market. Our tasks were to provide express delivery from Japan to Russia of body parts like bonnets, fenders, bumpers etc., and elements of running gear. All shipments were delivered just on time and fully safe.
Delivery of auto spare parts from Japan to Russia by air is the most preferable way in comparison with the other ways of transportation. The speed of delivery is very important for Russian auto market especially in high season – a period of spring and summer. That’s why our customer uses our services of air freight forwarding regularly. Upon request of the customer Delivery World also supplies the express delivery of auto spare parts from those regions where the manufactures of the leading Japanese auto groups are located, so we deliver goods from China, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and other countries.
Delivery World has been providing the services of air freight forwarding of auto spare parts and consumables to Russia and CIS within 10 years. We have informed you earlier about delivery of auto spare parts from New Zealand.Back to news list
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 16.01.2021 Tones of Health: Food Supplements from US, Japan and Korea
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow