More Is Not Less: Auto Spare Parts and Components by Airfreight to Moscow
Delivery World received several requests for airfreight of auto spare parts, components in accessories in the end of March. The first was 3 tons lot of engine mounts, gear units, air and oil filters, steer rings and parktronics delivered by airfreight for our regular customer – large auto dealer - from Seoul (South Korea) to Moscow.
The second airfreight was performed for our new customer. Upon its request we delivered 1 ton of auto spare parts from Dubai to Moscow. The cargo included body kits, headlamps, side and rear view mirrors, and accessories for salon furnishing. Airfreight of auto spare parts and components was performed complying to all formalities required for transportation of these cargos and in time. Receivers arranged customs clearance of their cargo in Moscow, and were satisfied with cooperation with our company.
When we were preparing this news, Delivery World's professionals were holding talks for the next, even larger lots of auto spare parts to be delivered by airfreight for our customers.
Our customers told us that delivered auto spare parts will be used for tuning the cars that will be displayed on the 6th Moscow Tuning Show in April. Spare parts and components will be used to improve technical options and to create unique style of the cars.
Delivery World is working in international auto spare parts and components airfreight market for more than 10 years. In fact, we deliver auto spare parts from anywhere in the world to Russia and CIS. Years-long experience and perfectly organized processes allow us to ensure prompt and quality airfreight.Back to news list
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow