International Airfreight Delivery of Auto Spare Parts and Accessories for Tuning for MIMS Automechanika
25 to 28 August Central Exhibition Complex Expocentre hosted the 18th International Exhibition for auto spare parts, components and equipment for automobile technical service - Moscow Motor Show (MIMS powered by Automechanika Moscow 2014). This event is of utmost importance for the industry, and attracts experts and professionals both from Russia and abroad. The exhibition allows to exchange experience and to establish new ways for cooperation between Russian and foreign companies.
The framework of the show included many conferences, seminars and negotiations dedicated to development of the auto-component market and its production, and discussion of prospective of the automobile equipment market in Russia.
Delivery World contributed to the event's preparation by delivering auto spare parts and accessories for automobile tuning by international airfreight in August. The customer took direct participation in the show. The cargo delivered from Dusseldorf (Germany) to Moscow arrived right before the event, and was displayed in the exhibition.
For over 10 years Delivery World arranges international airfreight to Russia and CIS. Our customers always commit us their cargos, relying on constantly quality service, and broad experience possessed by Delivery World.Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov