International Airfreight Delivery of Auto Spare Parts and Accessories for Tuning for MIMS Automechanika
25 to 28 August Central Exhibition Complex Expocentre hosted the 18th International Exhibition for auto spare parts, components and equipment for automobile technical service - Moscow Motor Show (MIMS powered by Automechanika Moscow 2014). This event is of utmost importance for the industry, and attracts experts and professionals both from Russia and abroad. The exhibition allows to exchange experience and to establish new ways for cooperation between Russian and foreign companies.
The framework of the show included many conferences, seminars and negotiations dedicated to development of the auto-component market and its production, and discussion of prospective of the automobile equipment market in Russia.
Delivery World contributed to the event's preparation by delivering auto spare parts and accessories for automobile tuning by international airfreight in August. The customer took direct participation in the show. The cargo delivered from Dusseldorf (Germany) to Moscow arrived right before the event, and was displayed in the exhibition.
For over 10 years Delivery World arranges international airfreight to Russia and CIS. Our customers always commit us their cargos, relying on constantly quality service, and broad experience possessed by Delivery World.Back to news list
- 23.05.2018 Beauty Rays: Delivering Laser Cosmetology Equipment from Dallas to St. Petersburg
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 06.05.2018 Following Columbus: Delivering Plant Seeds from Los-Angeles to Krasnodar
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 25.04.2018 The Lightest: Delivering Graphene from Bratislava to Moscow