High Fashion Gets Closer: Delivering Apparel Collections for Moscow Fashion Week by Airfreight
The opening of the new Moscow Fashion Week was held on 29 March at Gostiny Dvor. This year the event gathering high fashion devotees and professionals in the same place in the Russian capital for the 20th time celebrates its anniversary. The Russian designers displayed their best works, and the visitors could enjoy the new looks and get familiar with the actual trends of garments and accessories of the fall-winter 2014/2015 season.
In the beginning of March Delivery World received request for airfreight of the apparel collection from Valencia (Spain). The customer was one of the famous Russian fashion designers who created garments and looks for the Moscow Fashion Week podium. Fully understanding the importance of the task we delivered the cargo within the time limits set by the customer. Earlier we delivered exclusive textiles from Milan, London and Istanbul for this customer by airfreight.
Delivery World possesses extensive experience gained through years of work in airfreight of textiles and garments. We deliver the cargos by airfreight from anywhere in the world to Russia and CIS, offering our customers quality service and competitive prices.Back to news list
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 13.10.2018 Asian Perfection: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Korea
- 27.09.2018 Italian Warmth: Italian Furs by Airfreight from Rome to Moscow