Smart Delivery for Smart Equipment
April 2009 one of the largest Moscow companies made late decision on participation in International Hi-Tech Event. Arrangement of booth required delivery of project and expensive equipment from six US, Japan and New Zealand cities to Moscow within five days. We managed the issue and delivered the cargo to requested airport on time.
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1