Smart Delivery for Smart Equipment
April 2009 one of the largest Moscow companies made late decision on participation in International Hi-Tech Event. Arrangement of booth required delivery of project and expensive equipment from six US, Japan and New Zealand cities to Moscow within five days. We managed the issue and delivered the cargo to requested airport on time.
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 28.03.2019 From Cote D’Azure: Cosmetics from Nice by Airfreight
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 14.03.2019 Russian Federal Air Transport Agency Bans Boeing 737 MAX