Masts are in the air: delivery of project cargos to Tajikistan
In the end of the summer and in the beginning of autumn, Delivery World made several shipments of project cargos from the Great Britain to Tajikistan. We delivered by plane from Hampshire to Dushanbe satellite antennas and metallic antenna masts for the installation. The cargos were intended for large-scaled telecom project of wireless communications, which was destined to provide the inhabitants of mountain region with the means of modern communications.
Back to news list
We have already informed you about delivery of project cargo by air, in particular, about the delivery of welding outfits for fiber optics from Japan to Armenia in August’2012 .
You can also learn more about our solution for delivery of project and industrial cargo here.
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1