AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
AirbridgeCargo introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge (FEC) in amount of USD 0.21 per kg for SVO-1 shipments (VAT not applied) at origin, wherein the consignee will not pay any terminal charges to pick up the shipments at SVO-1. In terms of quality level, the following steps are emplaced:
- -Time of cargo availability is reduced to 480 min after flight arrival and will be under strict control of AirbridgeCargo;
- -3 days free storage period;
- -United Center for Electronic Customs Declaration is available at Moscow Cargo Terminal to speed up the clearance.
For cargo arriving at SVO-2 the conditions of terminal charges remain unchanged. However, for the cargo delivery from SVO-1 (aircraft parking area) to SVO-2, AirbridgeCargo Transfer Surcharge in amount of USD 0.06 per kg.
The above-mentioned charges are applicable to gross-weight and should be stated in Air Waybill in “Other Charges” due to carrier.
Back to news list
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA