AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
AirbridgeCargo introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge (FEC) in amount of USD 0.21 per kg for SVO-1 shipments (VAT not applied) at origin, wherein the consignee will not pay any terminal charges to pick up the shipments at SVO-1. In terms of quality level, the following steps are emplaced:
- -Time of cargo availability is reduced to 480 min after flight arrival and will be under strict control of AirbridgeCargo;
- -3 days free storage period;
- -United Center for Electronic Customs Declaration is available at Moscow Cargo Terminal to speed up the clearance.
For cargo arriving at SVO-2 the conditions of terminal charges remain unchanged. However, for the cargo delivery from SVO-1 (aircraft parking area) to SVO-2, AirbridgeCargo Transfer Surcharge in amount of USD 0.06 per kg.
The above-mentioned charges are applicable to gross-weight and should be stated in Air Waybill in “Other Charges” due to carrier.
Back to news list
- 20.08.2021 Shanghai Airport Lockdown due to COVID-19
- 28.07.2021 Event to Remember: Peace and Culture Earth Rally Japan 2019
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC