Snowfall Leads to Disruptions in AirBridgeCargo Schedule
On February 8 Sergey Lazarev, General Director of the AirBridgeCargo apologized and notified on disruptions in the work of the company caused by enormous snowfall in Moscow. According to local meteorological service the total depth of snow that fall over the reached 62 cm which equates to the total snow that felt over the whole February in the past year. The snowfall turned to be the largest in the past 100 years.
Such weather conditions led to lack of slots and manpower in Moscow Sheremet'yevo and Domodedovo Airports, and, negatively affected the airline's schedule leading to cancellation and delays.
According to the notice received from AirBridgeCargo, the company applies all efforts to repair the problems, and the normal schedule will be in force from February 14.
Back to news list
- 15.07.2021 Perfect Memory: USB Flash Drives from Taiwan to Moscow
- 27.05.2021 Creating Beauty: Cosmetics Materials from Hong Kong
- 14.05.2021 Weighted: Strain Gauges and Weight Equipment from Amsterdam
- 29.04.2021 Remote Fashion: Fashionwear from Australia to Moscow
- 15.04.2021 Fresh Air: Air Purifiers from Japan to Moscow