Snowfall Leads to Disruptions in AirBridgeCargo Schedule
On February 8 Sergey Lazarev, General Director of the AirBridgeCargo apologized and notified on disruptions in the work of the company caused by enormous snowfall in Moscow. According to local meteorological service the total depth of snow that fall over the reached 62 cm which equates to the total snow that felt over the whole February in the past year. The snowfall turned to be the largest in the past 100 years.
Such weather conditions led to lack of slots and manpower in Moscow Sheremet'yevo and Domodedovo Airports, and, negatively affected the airline's schedule leading to cancellation and delays.
According to the notice received from AirBridgeCargo, the company applies all efforts to repair the problems, and the normal schedule will be in force from February 14.
Back to news list
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow