Snowfall Leads to Disruptions in AirBridgeCargo Schedule
On February 8 Sergey Lazarev, General Director of the AirBridgeCargo apologized and notified on disruptions in the work of the company caused by enormous snowfall in Moscow. According to local meteorological service the total depth of snow that fall over the reached 62 cm which equates to the total snow that felt over the whole February in the past year. The snowfall turned to be the largest in the past 100 years.
Such weather conditions led to lack of slots and manpower in Moscow Sheremet'yevo and Domodedovo Airports, and, negatively affected the airline's schedule leading to cancellation and delays.
According to the notice received from AirBridgeCargo, the company applies all efforts to repair the problems, and the normal schedule will be in force from February 14.
Back to news list
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul
- 16.11.2020 Check Everything: Equipment for CT from Germany to Moscow
- 11.10.2020 Gold of Madagascar: Chocolate from Madagascar to Moscow
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow