Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
AirBridge has decided to temporarily abandon use of wide-body aircraft on the route London – Moscow during the winter period.
A few years ago, the majority of flights from London to Moscow were carried out on wide-body aircraft. However, due to the global economic downturn and considering the specific characteristics of traffic in winter period, the need of usage such aircraft radically drops down.
The resumption of wide-body flights on the route London-Moscow (Domodedovo) is expected in April 2020. Delivery World is always up to date with the latest news in the world of international air freight and constantly monitors situation in the world.
.Back to news list
- 20.12.2019 AirBridge flights cancellation
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1