AirBridge will resume regular flights to China only in spring
AirBridgeCargo, Russian largest cargo carrier and Delivery World partner, has postponed the resumption of regular cargo flights with China until the end of February. The airline argues that this decision is taken due to the decrease and instability of cargo traffic on flights from China. This negative dynamic of cargo traffic is observed as a result of the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic and the shutdown of production in multiple companies.
Considering that 2019 ended with a loss for AirBridgeCargo, canceling flights to China may worsen the carrier's already not stable financial position.
AirBridgeCargo also decided to cancel Trans-Pacific flights till the end of February 2020.
However, several flights from Europe were included in the schedule as Charter flights.
They will be carried out according to the following schedule:
Back to news list
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 05.05.2020 Egypt, UAE and Iran Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves
- 01.05.2020 Airfreight of UV lamps from Hong Kong to the USA and Russia
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 01.04.2020 Delivery World - We Are Working!