AirBridge will resume regular flights to China only in spring
AirBridgeCargo, Russian largest cargo carrier and Delivery World partner, has postponed the resumption of regular cargo flights with China until the end of February. The airline argues that this decision is taken due to the decrease and instability of cargo traffic on flights from China. This negative dynamic of cargo traffic is observed as a result of the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic and the shutdown of production in multiple companies.
Considering that 2019 ended with a loss for AirBridgeCargo, canceling flights to China may worsen the carrier's already not stable financial position.
AirBridgeCargo also decided to cancel Trans-Pacific flights till the end of February 2020.
However, several flights from Europe were included in the schedule as Charter flights.
They will be carried out according to the following schedule:
Back to news list
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays
- 06.07.2021 Print Out: Printers from Hong Kong to Moscow by Airfreight
- 29.06.2021 Technical Support: Computer Parts from US and China
- 29.04.2021 Remote Fashion: Fashionwear from Australia to Moscow