Air Cargo Europe: Delivery World delegation's visit to the expo in Munich
4-7 June 2013, Munich. Delivery World’s delegation visited the International Air Cargo Europe Expo (Transport Logistic), which takes place every two years. The Bavarian capital has hosted for the sixth time the biggest event in the world of aviation logistics and transportation, gathering more than 53,000 visitors from 150 countries. Regular participants of Air Cargo Europe noted that the exhibition has grown substantially over the event in 2011, the exhibition area and the number of participants - this year there were more than 2,000 - have increased. Among the exhibitors are the largest aviation harbors in Europe, as well as airlines and freight forwarding organizations. According to the organizers, Russia was among the TOP-10 countries with the largest number of exhibitors after the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, France, Austria, the Czech Republic, the UK, Switzerland and Spain.
Our representatives have visited several sections of the conference, focusing on the subject of innovation in the air freight forwarding and new trends in the processing of freight traffic and its routing. According to our company’s research, the international freight traffic on the routes to / from Europe has grown significantly over the last year, and it happened first of all due to smart marketing strategy of the major European airlines and airports. Our delegates also held a number of successful negotiations with potential and existing customers and business partners. So we considered the visit to the Air Cargo Europe to be successful and informative.
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight
- 07.07.2018 Clear Look: Delivering Keratometry Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow