Have a Fair Wind! Delivery World on Airfreight Exhibition AirCargo USA 2015
1 to 3 March international experts in air cargo carriage including Delivery World's representatives among them gathered in the city of New Orleans, USA to take part in Air Cargo USA 2015. The framework of the annual exhibition and conference included discussion of the actual issues of such industries like airfreight, express delivery, and freight management. This year within the framework of the conference the experts of the industry had chance to exchange knowledge and experience, and to get familiar with all industry novelties during the specialized exhibition.
The booth of the Air Cargo USA 2015 displayed over 100 of the international exhibitors. The participants of the show included representatives of the international airlines and airports, air freight carriers, freight forwarders, and suppliers.
Within the framework of the Air Cargo USA 2015 Delivery World's experts took part in the seminar dedicated to strategies and tactics that can be used against state pressure in air freight industry. The seminar discussed new rules and regulations for airfreight carriages, and cargo management on the ground.
Delivery World is the company specializing on the international cargo airfreight for 15 years. For us it is very important to provide quality and reliable service for our customers. That's why we carefully follow all industry's novelties, new trends and perspectives. During the exhibition and conference Air Cargo USA 2015 Delivery World's experts established new business contacts, met our customers and partners, and other large industry players.
Back to news list
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow
- 23.05.2018 Beauty Rays: Delivering Laser Cosmetology Equipment from Dallas to St. Petersburg
- 06.05.2018 Following Columbus: Delivering Plant Seeds from Los-Angeles to Krasnodar