Have a Fair Wind! Delivery World on Airfreight Exhibition AirCargo USA 2015
1 to 3 March international experts in air cargo carriage including Delivery World's representatives among them gathered in the city of New Orleans, USA to take part in Air Cargo USA 2015. The framework of the annual exhibition and conference included discussion of the actual issues of such industries like airfreight, express delivery, and freight management. This year within the framework of the conference the experts of the industry had chance to exchange knowledge and experience, and to get familiar with all industry novelties during the specialized exhibition.
The booth of the Air Cargo USA 2015 displayed over 100 of the international exhibitors. The participants of the show included representatives of the international airlines and airports, air freight carriers, freight forwarders, and suppliers.
Within the framework of the Air Cargo USA 2015 Delivery World's experts took part in the seminar dedicated to strategies and tactics that can be used against state pressure in air freight industry. The seminar discussed new rules and regulations for airfreight carriages, and cargo management on the ground.
Delivery World is the company specializing on the international cargo airfreight for 15 years. For us it is very important to provide quality and reliable service for our customers. That's why we carefully follow all industry's novelties, new trends and perspectives. During the exhibition and conference Air Cargo USA 2015 Delivery World's experts established new business contacts, met our customers and partners, and other large industry players.
Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow