By Air Across Three Seas: Delivery World at Air Cargo India 2014
Representatives of Delivery World took part on exhibition and conference Air Cargo India 2014 held from 4 to 6 February of this year. These exhibitions are held once in two years and solid carriers never miss such event.
Air Cargo India 2014 held at Bombay Exhibition Center gathered many of forwarding and pharmaceutical companies and established the perfect platform for cooperation between them. The main attention was given to airfreight of pharmaceutical items.
For over 10 years Delivery World performs airfreight of medical goods. Years-long experience allows us to ensure delivery of any types of pharmaceutical cargos. The goal set by Delivery World for attending Air Cargo India was to build long-term business relations with potential local partners as well as with international companies, thus to increase the volume of such cargo carriage.
Pharma Shippers forum held within the framework of the show touched on the peculiarities of pharmaceutical goods shipment with special attention to terms of delivery.
These three days turned exceptionally fruitful to us, as we held several negotiations with pharmaceutical companies representatives, made useful acquaintances with new business partners and concluded several contracts.
The next exhibition will be held in 2016 and we will be happy to attend the event to meet our clients and partners from India.
Back to news list
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow