Agriculture Guidance by Airfreight from Europe to Russia
Expecting sowing season farmers of southern Russia actively update their fleet of agricultural machinery and equip it with the latest satellite navigation systems for agriculture guidance.
Russian farmers actively used satellite navigation for agriculture guidance during the last ten years following the global trend of automating farm works. It is designed for accurate performance of agricultural operations such as plowing, seeding, spraying, cultivation, harvesting, etc. Using of navigation systems for agriculture allows the modern farmer significantly save fuel, seed and fertilizer, which affects the profitability of agriculture and the returning of investments.
Upon request of the regular customer, Delivery World has arranged delivery of satellite navigation systems for agriculture guidance from Europe to Russia. Valuable electronic equipment should have been delivered just in time for construction, installation and setup before sowing season. The cargo, divided into several lots, was shipped within a week, passing through a transit point - in Frankfurt am Main, and handed over to the consignee.Back to news list
- 30.01.2019 Deep Waters: Delivering Diving Equipment and Gear from Seattle and Los Angeles to Moscow
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow