Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
Aeroflot restores regular flights with Serbia, Japan and Cuba. Earlier it opened flights to Turkey, UK, Switzerland, UAE, Egypt, Belarus, Kirgizia, Korea and Maldives.
Interdepartmental Committee of Russia provided Russian airlines access to regular flights to 24 countries, including Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, UAE and Turkey.
Lists also included Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, UK, Germany, Israel, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, China, Maldives, Malta, Netherlands, Saudi Arabi, Turkmenia, Tanzania, Czech and Uzbekistan.
In addition, charter flights were permitted to Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Spain, Cuba and France, and airfreight to several states.Back to news list
- 20.08.2021 Shanghai Airport Lockdown due to COVID-19
- 28.07.2021 Event to Remember: Peace and Culture Earth Rally Japan 2019
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow