Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
Aeroflot restores regular flights with Serbia, Japan and Cuba. Earlier it opened flights to Turkey, UK, Switzerland, UAE, Egypt, Belarus, Kirgizia, Korea and Maldives.
Interdepartmental Committee of Russia provided Russian airlines access to regular flights to 24 countries, including Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, UAE and Turkey.
Lists also included Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, UK, Germany, Israel, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, China, Maldives, Malta, Netherlands, Saudi Arabi, Turkmenia, Tanzania, Czech and Uzbekistan.
In addition, charter flights were permitted to Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Spain, Cuba and France, and airfreight to several states.Back to news list
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe