Aeroflot Declares Embargo for Cargo Shipment till 11 February
6 February Aeroflot agents received notice on temporal embargo for cargo shipment on several routes. Embargo caused by large cargo congestion in Sheremet'yevo Airport in Moscow and unfavorable weather conditions, according to the notice will last from 12 pm 06.02.2018 till 23.59 (Moscow Time) 10.02.2018.
Post and special types of cargoes are not subject to the embargo.Back to news list
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 27.01.2018 Where it All Comes Together: Delivery World on ISPO Beijing 2018
- 17.01.2018 The Gadgets of the Gadgets: Delivery World on CES 2018
- 08.09.2015 To Sort Out "Cargo Stocks": Aeroflot Introducing Embargo on International Airfreight