Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
16 to 18 October Toronto hosted Air Cargo Forum. The largest event of the industry held for over 20 years hosted over 300 exhibitors and 4,000 decision makers of the industry from all over the world.
Air Cargo Forum 2018 was organized by TIACA together with the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) an Multi Modal Americas allowing to make exhibition exceptionally valuable and special by making all spheres of the industry present. The guests and the participants of the event got exclusive opportunity to meet representatives of all areas of transportation industry under one roof.
Of course Delivery World could not miss this important event. Representatives of our company attended Air Cargo Forum 2018, took part in the conferences and in the round tables held within the framework of the forum, met and held negotiations with representatives of the airlines, of the ground services, and of the airports.
Back to news list
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul
- 10.11.2020 Airfreight from Exotic Destinations
- 30.10.2020 For Little Fashionistas: Kids wear by airfreight from UK