Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
16 to 18 October Toronto hosted Air Cargo Forum. The largest event of the industry held for over 20 years hosted over 300 exhibitors and 4,000 decision makers of the industry from all over the world.
Air Cargo Forum 2018 was organized by TIACA together with the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) an Multi Modal Americas allowing to make exhibition exceptionally valuable and special by making all spheres of the industry present. The guests and the participants of the event got exclusive opportunity to meet representatives of all areas of transportation industry under one roof.
Of course Delivery World could not miss this important event. Representatives of our company attended Air Cargo Forum 2018, took part in the conferences and in the round tables held within the framework of the forum, met and held negotiations with representatives of the airlines, of the ground services, and of the airports.
Back to news list
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent