Training Flight. Delivery World Shipped 3D Simulators for Flight Imitation
Flight on plane is the fastest and the most comfortable way to get anywhere in the world in few hours. Comfort and what is even more important safe flight requires the aircraft pilot to complete full training both in air and on ground.
Pilots training on aircraft simulator is one of the most important elements of ground training ensuring safe exploitation of the airplane. Such simulators allow to minimize negative impact of so-called human factor, thus allowing to illuminate mistakes of the crew.
Development digital electronics made aircraft simulators to reach level when pilot's training became more effective than on a real plane. The future pilots are trains using modern training simulators working in 3D format and giving feeling of reality. For instance, it can imitate flights under different weather conditions such as snow, rain, strong wind, and over force circumstances that may occur during take over and landing.
Such simulators are used everywhere - by big international companies for civil air flights, private companies training private pilots, and by air forces to train its staff.
In June Delivery World (one of the leaders in airfreight of all types of cargo) shipped 3D Simulators for flight imitation from Geneva (Switzerland) to Moscow. Soon the devices will be available in flight schools of the Russian capital and of the other cities.Back to news list
- 15.05.2019 EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
- 27.04.2019 Not Ordinary Cosmetics: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Toronto
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia